PDA

View Full Version : A Novel Story To My Anxiouslife

billywhizz
09-05-13, 22:41
Hi guys and girls,

I really don't get on here much these days, I used to spend hour upon hour reading posts for reassurance and blogging my own anxiety story, as well as shooting my own videos and posting them on YouTube. I started out vlogging I think back in 2008, when there was very little in anxiety related videos available on there.

About 2 years ago, via my YouTube channel I was contacted by a very well known author who had just been commissioned to write a book which was to be entitled 'The Society of Timid Souls, or How To Be Brave'.

The book was being written telling the story of different people from around the world who have shown bravery in their lives, from members of the armed forces to bull fighters.

After spending some time with the author via Skype, and sharing my videos with her, she added a section in the book referring to one of my videos. A video in which I showed bravery in accomplishing a task I had set myself.

The book is available on amazon, it's written by Polly Morland, I have a copy and so far I've found that its very inspirational to read, hearing tales of bravery from all walks of life, including my own struggle with anxiety.

Just wanted to share that with you all, it really pleased me to get my signed copy and be able to know that someone somewhere will realise that what we go through does take a considerable amount of bravery, not just for one moment, but for the whole time that we suffer.

We should all be proud to know that we are all brave in facing this anxiety, and whether we win or lose the battle, we'll always be trying to push our boundaries and better our lives even if it means facing fear head on each day.

You can catch the videos I'm referring to on YouTube still, they're a few years old now but might still help some of you out there, search YouTube for my channel, it's called anxiouslife.

Take care all.

MaxieP
11-05-13, 11:27
What a great source of inspiration, it gives hope to all of us.

billywhizz
11-05-13, 18:19
Thanks MaxieP :)