PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumour anxiety at a high right now :( Opinions??

anxious_thoughts
10-05-13, 05:53
- constant headaches for 10 years
- clicking in ears when I swallow
- sharp head pains that go in seconds
- twitching in eyelids, arms and legs
- sometimes a hot or cold pain in head
- sometimes pressure above right eye
- head pressure when I lay down that is on top of my head and forehead area
- pressure above right temples when I move my eyebrows
- pains in head when I lay on my right and left sides
- headaches worsen when I look down
- always having slight dizziness
- sometimes nauseas

Doctor says it's anxiety but that doesn't explain my on going headaches and other symptoms :(

cbornet
10-05-13, 06:02
I can definitely relate!. Brain tumor is my worst fear right now. My left side feels weird and tingly sometimes, I feel dizzy when I move my head, and theres the weird pulsing sound in my right ear from time to time. I also have the ear clicking. Ive had this for like 5 months. So I hope that if it's been like half a year of on and off symptoms it cant be that serious. And the fact that you've had some of that stuff for 10 years is a huge indicator that it is just anxiety :) From what i've heard, brain tumor symptoms are not subtle and other people will notice them. I dont think either of us have anything that serious at all :)

anxious_thoughts
10-05-13, 06:07
Thanks for replying, I really hope it's only anxiety because it's really making me scared :(
I just want all my symptoms to go away, I barely leave my house anymore because I'm scared I'm going to get really dizzy :(

cbornet
10-05-13, 06:20
Aw I know what you mean :( I think what I've learned from my therapist is that you can't just make them go away but you almost have to invite them in and talk to them. As weird as that sounds. Haha. Make it so you're not as scared of them anymore. Think of your body as a faulty alarm system right now. It's sounding off false alarms for every little thing, when it doesn't need to. I get symptoms even when I don't have anxiety, and them that leads to anxiety! Haha. I know it's tough but you can get through this. Just remember that your symptoms are anxiety and they won't hurt you. Feel free to message me anytime :)

anxious_thoughts
10-05-13, 06:23
Thanks so much for your uplifting words!

I'm going to keep everything you said in mind, and just try to relax and take it easy:)