PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie!

bellesmummy
10-05-13, 10:11
My name is Jo and i have been suffering with Anxiety and depression for about a year now. I have also been suffering with panic attacks the past couple of months! Just when i think things can't get much worse!
I have 2 young children, Annabelle who is 3 and Hayden who is 17Months.
I am on 15mg Mirtazapine and just started a CBT course, I am also having Hypnotherapy! I am desperate to feel 'normal' again so i can live my life as i feel that i'm just surviving rather than living! I'm also full of guilt that my children are suffering because of it and that it will rub off on them!
Would be nice to talk to people on here who are goimng through the same sort of thing!
Thanks for reading.:yesyes:

jelly2010
10-05-13, 10:17
:welcome: Jo!
I too suffer from anxiety and depression with panic attacks so completely sympathise. I understand that feeling of wanting to be 'normal' again. I'm sure you are a great mum and that your children aren't suffering but you are doing the right things to try to get well again.

I'm sure you'll find this site a great comfort!
Take care,
J x

bellesmummy
10-05-13, 10:32
Thanks Jelly2010.
Some days it feels like theres no way out of it doesn't it, but there has to be as i haven't always been like this!

jelly2010
10-05-13, 11:31
Oh absolutely! But there is a way out of this - It takes time and it's not an easy process but I believe you'll get there.
J x