PDA

View Full Version : Power of imagination

trevor
27-09-06, 08:34
hey guys,

thought i would share this one with you i liked it,,

Power of imagination
Do more than merely wishing for success. Imagine it in every detail.
In your mind's eye, see yourself reaching the goals you have set. See and feel yourself living the dreams that mean the most to you.

Whatever your goal may be, clearly and richly imagining it is a critical step. See yourself going there and you'll develop a workable understanding of precisely how to make the journey.

Opportunity is turned into reality when you imagine yourself working your way through every step of that opportunity. Imagination is the starting point in bridging the gap between where you are and where you would like to be.

The very act of imagination forces you to accept that certain things are indeed possible for you. Once those possibilities gain a foothold in your belief system, they begin to grow into real and tangible achievements.

Everything you've ever done, you've first done in your mind. Imagine the very best, and you'll find yourself making it happen.

hope you liked it too,,

trevor,:D

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

Jenny
27-09-06, 10:22
Thanks for that Trevor. It help to make me feel more positive about myself. My self-esteem needed a boost. I have printed it off and stuck by the side of my computor, just to keep reminding me.

Jenny xxx

vernon
27-09-06, 10:34
Thanks trev that was good, I do beleive in imagination the same as affermations, these things have more power than people think. thanks. Vernon