PDA

View Full Version : big reunion

gem7
10-05-13, 15:58
my sister taken me out tomorrow going to do abit of shopping in the day then after going to see the big reunion in concert scared my anxiety will ruin my time i hope i enjoy i havent left the house since feb cos of the way i am i hope i can cope wish me luck

Spot-the-frog
10-05-13, 18:34
Will this be the first time you have been out anywhere since February?

I wish you all the luck in the world and hope it all goes well.

gem7
12-05-13, 17:53
last time went anywhere was feb havent been out since till now this is how it went looking around shops felt panic and anxiety couldnt really shake the feeling had food in burger king found it hard eating but did it then went around by arena met all of 5ive and lee 911 and one of bewitched the show was good great show some parts of show was drifting in and out of my anxiety then on a break went to toilet heard two girls whisper to each other heard them call me a weirdo was trying to act as normal as possible but it probely showed i looked uneasy then i got lost couldnt find my seat was starting to panic train ride home was packed whitch i didnt like why cant i just be normal wish i was the old me again feel like a freak :weep:

almamatters
12-05-13, 18:43
Good luck Gem really hope it goes well for you. :)

Spot-the-frog
12-05-13, 18:50
Hey, you did it! You went and you didn't chicken out. Don't be so hard on yourself you did brilliantly!!!

WELL DONE!

almamatters
12-05-13, 18:55
Sorry Gem completely missed your post saying you had been :doh: . Well done.

Bekzie
12-05-13, 19:08
Wow you felt panicky, anxious and nervous BUT you did it!! Well done be proud of yourself!!

gem7
13-05-13, 16:05
thanks all :)