PDA

View Full Version : slight dizziness and feeling I'm not real?

anxious_thoughts
10-05-13, 17:54
I have major brain tumour anxiety,
but I've noticed that for the last two weeks I've been feeling slightly dizzy and feeling as if I'm not real and the things around me aren't real. Anyone else get this? :(

healthanxietygirl
10-05-13, 18:11
i get it all the time :@

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

dont worry about it jen.
:hugs:

anxious_thoughts
10-05-13, 18:14
Thanks for reply! :hugs:

The feeling of not being real makes me super nervous :(

bibliophilic
10-05-13, 18:20
I get it a lot, and then I think about it too much and get super existential as a result! :wacko:

Sydney100
10-05-13, 18:23
I've had it today and I've totally freaked out. One minute I was fine getting about my things then suddenly I felt wierd as tho I could keel over, so lightheaded and spaced out. I felt like everything was happening round me and not too me, which then has triggered a panic attack. So from what went from a good day has turned into a nightmare. Your not alone xx

AllIhaveisme
10-05-13, 18:29
YES! That was one of my first symptoms that began my HA, after the swollen lymph nodes. I actually read it (Google, yes) is a common symptom of anxiety for people who are very self aware, like those of us with HA. I still get it but not nearly as intense. It scares me so much. It used to send me to the emergency room in complete panic.

healthanxietygirl
10-05-13, 18:31
it can trigger out of body experiences and feeling like you dont no whats going on around you and your just in the middle of everything.

or 'spaced out'
i described it as i was in the living room but felt like i was in the sky and just watching someones moth talk to me without even knowing what was going on or taking realy anything in.

its all common anxiety symptoms :(

mine started of in the early days when i first found out i suffered from anxiety but i still get it to this day years later.

anxious_thoughts
10-05-13, 18:51
I'm glad I'm not the only one who suffers from this stuff.

Has anyone ever brought it up to their doctor? If so, what did the say about it?

almamatters
10-05-13, 19:42
My GP told me that it is the central nervous system that is in overdrive . I have had these feelings for ages, once the brain tumour thing had been ruled out, I had to accept it is anxiety.

anxious_thoughts
10-05-13, 20:03
My GP told me that it is the central nervous system that is in overdrive . I have had these feelings for ages, once the brain tumour thing had been ruled out, I had to accept it is anxiety.

Hmm, that's interesting

I really wish I can get the brain tumour thing ruled out it'll make me feel so much better.

Anyways, thanks for the response:hugs:

klausrothschild
11-05-13, 10:19
Wow, reading this thread makes me feel better, I get that very often and it scares me, kind of like I'm in a dream and I'm going to wake up or something but not as intense, hard to explain. I'm worried about cancer in general, not particularly a brain tumor so I suppose it could be a health anxiety symptom? Not a doctor, I don't know :) but I wouldn't worry too much about it (hilarious coming from me, but yeah)