PDA

View Full Version : new member

domino
27-09-06, 11:23
Hi everyone, so glad i came across this website , I,ve read many of the stories that other members have shared.Today is a bad for me, my flight left at 7.10 this morning to Rhodes without me , I just could not get on the plane,the P word set in and i just could not do it.So today instead i will be doing that pile of ironing that was going to have to wait till i got back.

yorkylover
27-09-06, 11:27
Hi there,you poor thing.You will get some helpfull advise here.Its a brilliant site.Ironings not so bad!!!!!!!!;)

Ellen XX

honeybee3939
27-09-06, 11:34
Hi

Im so sorry to hear you didnt make the flight, may be next time.
You are not alone in your fears, we are all here to help, you certainly have to come to right place, think of it as your fisrt step to recovery.

Love

Andrea

xxx

trac67
27-09-06, 13:42
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you wll get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

hayles
27-09-06, 14:23
Hi.
I hate it when panic just takes over your life like that.
How frustrating for you.
Keep your chin up.....we will get there!!

Hay x

manmoor
27-09-06, 14:37
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you. We are all here for each other.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Piglet
27-09-06, 14:44
A big welcome to you and I am sure you will find lots to reassure you here hun and then hopefully very soon you will get on that plane to Rhodes!!:)

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

polly daydream
27-09-06, 18:30
Hi and welcome to the forum. You will get on that plane one day to Rhodes I'm sure.

Take care,

Polly