PDA

View Full Version : New schizophrenia Worry

Kez_miller
11-05-13, 17:51
hi guys basically for some reason ive suddenly had a thought that i may get schizophrenia at some point, i really dont know a whole lot about how it is developed inside the mind, however know one in my family as ever had it, not even distant family. i do suffer with anxiety although very slowly learning to control it so its not 24/7 365. i dont know why this has came into my head, i mean i dont take drugs or i dabbled as a mid teen but nothing since, i very rarely drink and tbh the only thing i do to hurt my mind is over think and worry constantly hence the anxiety and panic disorder. can some one give me any info or re assure me as i cant shift it from my head. thank u in advance.

inCOGnito
11-05-13, 18:19
First thing to realise is that this is only a thought. It has no inherent reality to it.

Second is that your mind is looking for things to worry about! There isn't anything in particular about schizophrenia other than it is something for you to worry about! And it links in with the usually fears , eg going crazy, not being in control, etc

Don't worry about it :)