PDA

View Full Version : Darn it!

Caramel
12-05-13, 09:08
Hey everyone,

Hope you're all doing/feeling ok :)

I started Fluoxetine a couple of weeks ago and over the last ouple of days had started to feel relatively 'normal ' again and then BAM! First thing this morning, full blown panic and anxiety again! :mad::weep:

I can't win :weep:

Janine
12-05-13, 09:25
Hi Caramel, this is quite normal on Fluxotiene, it is very up and down and you will have bad patches and good patches so don't get disheartened, one of my worst times was at four and half weeks but a week later I felt so much better and it was the start of them really working for me.

Just take it a day at a time, morning especially can be bad.

Katie22
12-05-13, 09:33
I'll be going on to my 4th week this week, and I would like to know when I will feel normal too! some mornings not so bad, other mornings not good at all, full of anxiety.:unsure:

Caramel
12-05-13, 10:14
Hi Caramel, this is quite normal on Fluxotiene, it is very up and down and you will have bad patches and good patches so don't get disheartened, one of my worst times was at four and half weeks but a week later I felt so much better and it was the start of them really working for me.

Just take it a day at a time, morning especially can be bad.

Thanks Janine, that makes me feel better :) :hugs:

---------- Post added at 10:14 ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 ----------

I'll be going on to my 4th week this week, and I would like to know when I will feel normal too! some mornings not so bad, other mornings not good at all, full of anxiety.:unsure:

Katie, I know just how you feel xx However, there are people here who are further on than us that it has really worked for, so let's hang in there! :hugs:

Katie22
12-05-13, 10:19
Thanks I will carry on....just hope it's not long now.. before feeling better :hugs: