PDA

View Full Version : dont know where to turn...

annadavid
12-05-13, 18:56
i have found my parents wont talk to me about anything , i am in a relationship now where i am very happy (for once) he treats me right loves me and actually is very similar to me so we get on wel,were taking it slow seeing where it goes! but i tried tell my parents and they just said no your not allowed be with him, im 17 ,,,18 this year i dont know why i was allowed boyfriendds when i was younger but not now,its got to the point were i cant stand living at home and im moving out, but im sure not sure ill be able to afford it which makes it more stressfull and no one really is supportin me on this has anyone got any advice on this?

flori
13-05-13, 00:22
Hi Anna
Why wont your parents talk and do you have any other family members that might try to help.

annadavid
13-05-13, 14:14
they dont talk to me really they do when its about little things like dinner or when they want to borrow money or stuff but when i try to talk about serious stuff they turn it round make me look bad or make me feel worthless (my dad really my mum dont say nothing cause she dont wana go against my dad)
no all my other family live far away and we dont talk to them much! and my brothers gone uni and we aint that close and thats it....