PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever felt this before?

Fingerz
13-05-13, 02:45
Hi guys. Im 27 years old and ever since i was 14 ive suffered from panic, anxiety, and depression. Ive suffered terribly and now im at a point in my life where i feel really good and have dealt with my depression and anxiety etc. My problem s that im too scared to accept that good feeling at the moment as i feel really uncomfortable. Can anyone shed any light on what is happening and why i feel this way? Thank you

Kez_miller
13-05-13, 03:24
Hi guys. Im 27 years old and ever since i was 14 ive suffered from panic, anxiety, and depression. Ive suffered terribly and now im at a point in my life where i feel really good and have dealt with my depression and anxiety etc. My problem s that im too scared to accept that good feeling at the moment as i feel really uncomfortable. Can anyone shed any light on what is happening and why i feel this way? Thank you

Absolutely know where you are coming from, I have not suffered for as long as you have, myself maybe 4ish years. However this last month I've been getting a lot better where I'm having some almost perfect days in terms of anxiety. But when you suddenly notice "hey there is nothing wrong with me" you suddenly become prone to finding something wrong with you therefore not accepting the happy feeling . It's all about retraining the mind to accept a good feeling because you have been to use to the anxious panic and it has become a part of you almost. CBT would be excellent I've heard many good things and I'm in process of a referral now myself, should be good especially if you are at a low stage of anxiety. Good luck let us know how U get on