PDA

View Full Version : I feel so ill all of the time

sarah2216
13-05-13, 14:33
I feel so ill all of the time it is hard not to feel anxious. I am on my 5th day of Citalopram with minimal side effects but I know they are going to take a while to kick in with the benefits.

I am so so tired all of the time and half way through the day I feel like I have had enough and need a nap. I get palpitations and light headedness that makes things hard. I also get really out of breath just climbing the stairs, is this normal? I feel really sick a lot of the time especially after eating as I get bloated.

At the moment my right side (arm and leg) feels weak and shaky even though there is no visible shaking and I can still do everything as normal it is just a strange feeling, sometimes accompanied by pins and needles. My eyes feel strange and I get floaters and when I close my eyes I see flashing lights.

All of this is accompanied with constant bad thoughts and then the constant worry of being ill all the time on top. I can't do anything a normal 22 year old does any more and I feel so down. I am having a hard time believing everything is anxiety and not something like MS and it is making me very upset. Even when I am not anxious I don't feel well i.e first thing in the morning when I haven't had a chance to think yet. I just want to enjoy my life :(