PDA

View Full Version : going on holiday on Wed!

vicky23
13-05-13, 15:54
Hi all,
so after a year and a half of therapy I'm definiltey getting out more and that includes booking a holiday to Italy. It's come around fast and I'm scared :unsure:
I'm getting pretty stressed and I've picked up a cold which isn't helping my stress levels but at the same time I'm very thankful that I can even think about going to another country after years of freaking out doing simple things like going shopping :)

Annie0904
13-05-13, 18:11
I am going to Croatia a week on Sunday and starting to get nervous especially as I now have a toothache :( We can do it though...we booked it so that means we can do it and enjoy it :)

Bond Girl
13-05-13, 20:12
Have a great time guys x x Lucky you, I'd like to be going somewhere nice on holiday! The best I can manage is a day trip to Bournemouth beach! Lol x

Tessar
13-05-13, 20:58
Vicky, you are an inspiration. I found myself in this situation after doing a load of therapy a few years ago. My holiday went really well and there is every reason to believe that yours is going to be great too. I was apprehensive beforehand but all my hard work paid off. It will be the same for you I am sure. I shall be looking forward to hearing how you get on and meanwhile I will cross all my fingers and toes for you!!!!!