PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

aboutasponge
27-09-06, 16:38
Hi, my names Rach and I am 21 from the north east, I think ive been suffering with panic attacks and feeling anxious since about April this year. I have been to the doctors loads and i was told i had a virus and to take paracetaols and rest. After sometime the doctors said there was nothing wrong with me and so i looked my symptoms on the internet and thats when i found out about panic attacks. I always feel dizzy and like i cant get my breath. Im feeling a bit down at the moment and so i guess im a bit depressed. Also sometimes i have thoughts that im really ill and i frighten myself which then brings on an attack. I find it hard to talk to people about it as my friends and family dont fully understand. So if anyone suffers with the same things as i do it would be great to get some advice!!

Thanks

Rach :D

libbie
27-09-06, 17:47
hi rach, it is hard to talk about it especially if you dont know exactly whats wrong with u. sounds to me like typical symptoms of anxiety, dizziness hard to breathe. these are both symptons of anxiety, amoungest many others!! if your doctors are this bad, change them until u find one that your happy with.
feel free to pm me anytime if your worried
take care
libbie

scoobygirl2005
27-09-06, 18:23
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here and make some new friends too!

Scooby2005
x x

polly daydream
27-09-06, 18:33
Hi Rach and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

manmoor
27-09-06, 18:43
Hi Rach,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

matilda
27-09-06, 19:49
Hiya and welcome you will get lots of support here!!!

groovygranny
27-09-06, 19:57
Hello.....Welcome!:)

xxxxx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

aboutasponge
28-09-06, 11:22
Hi again,

Thank you for you kind comments, i'm sure i will get alot more support and understanding from this site than anywhere else. It just scares me that some people have panic attacks for years and i just was to get rid of them now!!! who doesnt lol.

Thanks again!:D

Rach xxx

freakle
28-09-06, 11:30
Hi Rach,

Welcome to the forum :D:D

Zoe x

To be pushed is unwillingness, to push yourself is courage

nomorepanic
29-09-06, 19:19
Hi Rach

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people here.

Nicola

wobily_lin
30-09-06, 09:01
Hi Rach,

A big welcome to the site. Great support and advice on this site.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wobily_lin
30-09-06, 09:03
Hi Rach,

A big welcome to the site. Great support and advice on this site.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
30-09-06, 10:20
Hi Rach,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'