PDA

View Full Version : nobody is in the chat room?

goldenchicks522
13-05-13, 22:58
Hi, when do people use the chatroom or does nobody use it? is there a particulalr day ?
:shrug:

Gotagetthroughthis
13-05-13, 23:13
Hey,

People do use it. Theres usually quite a few people in there in the day time and most nights there are usually some people in there. You do get nights where knowone seems to be about though. If you hang around in there for a little bit someone may pop in. :)

frosty2901
13-05-13, 23:56
saturday nights are usually busy as thats when they do the quiz but before 10 most days youll find someone in there
frosty x

goldenchicks522
14-05-13, 00:17
Cool, thanks (:

t0rt01se36
15-05-13, 15:41
I've noticed recently that there has been nobody, up to three members in the chatroom before 4pm and there used to be a handful of members in, everyday, even when it was breakfast time. Chatroom has been so quiet lately.

I get lonely, especially on a morning and find it worse, when there's no one in the chatroom to talk to. I do busy myself as a distraction though, when there's no one to chat to.

What's going on?:shrug:

Katie22
15-05-13, 16:48
Yeah the past couple of days I felt I needed someone to talk to.....but its been empty everytime I logged on....

venusbluejeans
15-05-13, 17:30
Unfortunately it is up to the individual if they want to go into the chat room, so we can not guarantee there will always be someone in there.

There are times when the chat room is busy all day and times when there are times when it is completely empty.

Maybe go into the Chat room if you need to, even if it is empty and then people would be more likely to come into there if you are in there.

or failing that post on the forum as there is just about always someone willing to reply to you on there