PDA

View Full Version : weired feeling in head like my head is super sensative and a bit dizzy and lighthead

lees6655
13-05-13, 23:40
Hi iam feeling weired like my head is super sensative and a bit dizzy and lightheaded it feels like i get a flashes in my head i dont have headache my nose feels a bit blocked and my ears feel a bit more sensative to sounds i have suffered with anxiety for years and i have been worrying for weeks about other symptoms and thought i had bladder or kiddney cancer then lukemia then lymphoma now iam worryed about my head all my other symptoms have seamed to have gone now i go to florida on friday. Does anyone suffer with anything like this i dont want to look on google because i know it will set me off

avasnana
13-05-13, 23:48
Hi,

I get that feeling when I get a sinus infection. Given that you are flying it might be worth a visit to the doc to get it checked out as u might need some antibiotics. I find that steaming my face over a bowl of boiling water with a bit of tea tree oil or Vicks in really helps.

anxious_thoughts
14-05-13, 01:05
Hello, I feel dizzy but along with that I get head pains that come and go. Honestly, I feel it's all anxiety, every little pain or anything we get we end up dwelling on it, but that's due to health anxiety. A person without it would just go along with their day. I'm worried about a brain tumour, I try my hardest not to care but it always finds a way to sneak back in my head :(
Yours may even been sinuses due to your block nose, could just be allergies :)

lees6655
14-05-13, 08:02
Thanks for your replys