PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice Re AD Headaches

Dazza123
14-05-13, 07:21
Hi

Have posted and had some good replies on the medication forum, and thought id ask here if anyone has any other suggestions.

Ive been on Sertraline for 6 or 7 weeks now, and for the past almost 2 weeks I have a severe throbbing migraine type of headache, pain killers and migraine medication are not touching it, ive gone thru 3 sticks of 4head and done everything possible to eliminate it, but it just wont go away, its 24/7.

I didnt take my AD Sunday night and no headache yesterday, took it last night and here I am again with a throbbing head, its extremely bad and making me feel very sick. This is something I cannot put up with, but the problem is if I stop the AD its going to make me feel worse anxiety wise and means I probably wont be able to eat due to my swallowing disorder which Sertraline has helped a little with.

My doctor last week said it may be the meds actually kicking into my system now, but seriously I cant be expected to put up with this amount of pain can I? Its crippling and ruining my life, I also have no idea how long its going to go on for, but one thing I do know is I do not want a throbbing agonising migraine/headache for the forseeable future and I just dont know what to do?