PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Everyone

maynooth
27-09-06, 18:14
Id just like to say to you all that I will no longer be on this site.The only reason that I ever came on this site was to tell people how I was recovering, to spread the word.My life has changed unbelievably over the last 4 months.I have more confidence than ever, Im starting to live the life that I want to live.Im starting to become happy again, a feat which I thought would never be possible.I may have came across as too pushy to some of the people on this site by telling them to get the Claire Weekes programme.But thats only because I care about you all.My intentions are genuine.Many of the people on this site have bought the prgramme and Id like to wish them continued success on their journey to recovery, particulary Michael, Chillx, Ksmith, Kazzie and Maximagnum.If any of you would like to stay in contact with me feel free to email me at noothmay@hotmail.com. I think that its time for me to concentrate on my own recovery now.So best of luck to you all.I wish ye success and happiness in the future.Yours sincerely Jon

"You have to live with fear to live without fear!"

Wannabeloved85
27-09-06, 18:17
The best of luck on your journey noothmay.

Becci x

tamla
27-09-06, 18:25
im so pleased your feeling much better and wish you all the happiness for the future ive heared of this claire weeks and id love to give it ago but dont no how to go about it ur were to get hold of it.anyway as i said i wish you all the look and happiness for the future take care love tamla

t motown

manmoor
27-09-06, 18:51
Hi Jon,

I wish you every success possible in your life as you are a kind genuine type of guy. I know I am one of the people who gave you abuse about going on about Claire Weekes and I'm not going to lie and say I didnt mean it. I do wish you all the luck in the world in your recovery. x

Take Care

Mandyxx

honeybee3939
27-09-06, 19:33
Wishing you the best of luck Jon on your recovery.

Love

Andrea
xxx

nomorepanic
27-09-06, 19:50
Good luck Jon and I hope your recovery continues.

David is still welcome to come and do chat one night if he wants to.

Nicola

Daisybun
27-09-06, 20:00
Hi Jon and all the best. It is so good that you are recovering.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

eeyorelover
27-09-06, 20:28
Bye :)
wishing you continued success and happiness :)
xxx
Sandy

chillx
27-09-06, 21:16
Hi Jon,

Thanks for recommending David to me. I listen to his CDs daily. By the way he telephoned me last week from New Zealand and spoke to me for over an hour. I found his advice very helpful and reassuring. I will keep in touch. Take care and all the best.

chillx

lainey
27-09-06, 23:07
All the best in your journey of recovery

Take care

Elaine x

trac67
28-09-06, 00:27
Take care Jon

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Ammeg
28-09-06, 10:36
Well imagine goin with out sayin bye to me!!!!
Take care hun- I have added u to me email list so look out!!!
Gem

chelsea
28-09-06, 11:44
Take care nooth xxxx

d purdham

ksmith
28-09-06, 13:48
Hi Jon

Sorry you've decided to leave but thank you for the programme (which I feel is one of the most realistic and ungimmicky programmes I have come across) which I am continuing to follow. Will keep in touch.

Kay x