PDA

View Full Version : I need your support please! Please read my thread!

Tinker28
14-05-13, 21:48
Ok, so I went to my doctor and I told him about this crawly sensation on my face that comes and goes it has lasted about any where from 3- days to a week, he orders me an MRI. I'm freaking out he said it could be something in my brain doing this I asked could it be MS. He said the MRI will tell us more about what this could be. I'm freaking out! Can someone help me with this I don't know how I can try and relax now. An MRI will take a long time so I have no idea how I'm going to handle this.

illgetthere
14-05-13, 22:26
Your MRI appointment should arrive in 2 weeks that's routine for them dont stress to much x

Tinker28
14-05-13, 22:51
Thanks, but in Canada it can take up to a year. :mad: I hope everything will be fine!

lizzie29
14-05-13, 23:46
If they doctor thought it was urgent surely they'd be rushing it through?

Gee
15-05-13, 00:02
You'd have to have a few more symptoms I think for it to b that, anxiety can do that, he's probably just being cautious - my doc explained to me when I was stressed about MS that normally you have a 'clinical' symptom ie. dropped foot, eye goes out etc

X

flori
15-05-13, 00:09
Lizzie is right, if the doctor suspected anything serious you would not have to wait up to a year. Try not too worry.

Tinker28
15-05-13, 04:37
Thanks guys I sure cant get it off my mind now! Grrr!

---------- Post added at 03:37 ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 ----------

I just throw up, I don't know if I have been worrying about it that much or I have the stomach flu. I mean I do know a couple people with MS and they are doing ok. I do have a few other symptoms I was just to scared to tell the doctor them sometimes I'm a bit off balance and I can't pick up things. I don't have numbness or that anywhere though. The occasional ones that last a few seconds/minutes.

Tinker28
15-05-13, 11:36
Oh and I get double vision every once in a while comes and goes last 1-2 minutes I read on google that is a symptom as well, I've had it for about 6 years or so I did go to the doctor for it about 5 years ago had a cat scan but no MRI done as the cat scan came back negative so the doc told me cause the double vision only last a few minutes its not to concerning, well now I'm wondering if its an early sign of MS. I'm going crazy here and so so worried right now I don't know what to do here.? I need HELP!