PDA

View Full Version : Never had eye trouble before in my life!

melishaxoxo
14-05-13, 22:19
Im 26 but i honestly feel like im 80 years old. My life never used to be like this, concerned with my health or with eye pain almost daily. I dont know how it got this way, I dont know if too much computer or cellphone use contributed to this but that is all i can think of .. that and sinus problems. My sinuses dont really bug me all that much but my left eye has not been the same the last 3 years. I dont even know how it got this way. It hurts like hel,l even around the eyebrow area on the left only. Eye doctors have said to me it is allergies and i went to 3 different eye doctors. I even thought i have a tumor growing in my eye and it scared the shit out of me. My eyesight isnt as how it used to be now it kind of blurs in the mornings and when my eye gets a bit watery. My left eye looks swollen especially in my photos and i look as if im going cross eyed with the left eye only. I never had these problems with my eyes in the past, never had such bad eye pain. I am afraid of going blind, im scared of even losing one eye. My family dont take my eye health concern seriously, i give up trying to talk to them about it.:unsure: