PDA

View Full Version : Why do i feel like this???

Sknotts
15-05-13, 08:18
I've been feeling shaky, scared, sad, and tired for the past few months... life haves gotten so hard for me... I'm an college graduate that works hard and is going no where in life...I seem like I can't think anymore and I just don't know what to do!! I can't sleep, I feel like I'm never going to be no one in life... and I've never felt like this... I get shaky from head to tow and so nervous about nothing.... I can't stop thinking about how I should be in my own house by now with a great career and I'm no where near that!! I just don't know what to do... how to handle these feeling of me being a failure!! I go an try to become someone in life and it seems like the harder I try, the harder I get shot down:weep: I know I'm a good person and I know I can become something great in life, but it seems like no one can see what I know... so now I am having sadness and really bad and anxiety attacks and they get really bad at some times... I just don't know what to do... I know I just need to keep trying and that's what I am doing... but my brain keeps telling me, why try!! You're going to be nothing but a server the rest of your life//// :weep: I'm just sad and I don't want to be... there are to many good things in life to be happy about and I just can't get myself to think like that anymore... help

flori
15-05-13, 09:04
Hi Sknotts and :welcome:

I`m no doctor, but it appears to me that you are depressed and anxious. Please go see a doctor.:)

Sknotts
15-05-13, 13:28
Thank you... the problem with that is im broke... im barely making it with my bills now... i think that is my issue, having no money!!!