PDA

View Full Version : pressure on temple

lorraine
15-05-13, 09:35
hi

Has anybody had a pressure on their temple. Mines on my right side. It comes and goes. Its still twitches 8 weeks now. I did post a week or so ago. It almost feels like a tightening so tight that its going to ping. Get the odd pain but not enough to take painkillers. sometimes i get the pressure on my cheek and in my ear with a tingly feeling. Im so worried think the stress of it is making it worse. Im not going to google as they will say its some sort of tumor.

Lorraine

anxious_thoughts
18-05-13, 00:31
Hello Lorraine,
I also get a pressure in my right temple that is usually worse when I lay down. It also goes all across my forehead. I'm thinking it's just sinuses, especially since you get pressure on your cheek. It's a very common symptom of a sinus infection, or even just allergies. :)

lorraine
20-05-13, 06:44
hi

Yes i did have a sinsus infection about 2 weeks ago took antibotics and the pain that i had in my nose and eye brow went. Just left me with this pressure on my temple and ear. Been back to doc he said that its anxiety. Sinus not infected anymore. Did say my ears were abit waxy.

thanks for your reply.

Lorraine

Darbysa
20-05-13, 07:02
Hi Lorraine
I just replied to your other thread. Sounds like this is related to your recent sinus infection after all. Try not to worry.
Sal x

applewine
23-08-13, 15:53
I have chronic pain in my temporalis muscles. It is caused by myofascial trigger points in me. It might be for you too. Look up Paul Ingraham and read that.