PDA

View Full Version : Smeg dentist this afternoon!!!

Snoodlester
15-05-13, 10:21
I haven't been to the dentist for years and the last time I went I didn't take to the dentist at all and the 2 fillings she did fell out not long after.

I've been staying at my parents whilst getting through this recent breakdown, but my tooth has become really sensitive - sharp pain if I eat near the tooth. I've been avoiding eating on that side, but I accidentally did on Monday and it gave me really sharp pain. It's now painful even to touch it with my tongue.

My parents had a routine check up with their dentist this morning and said they'd explain my situation of being down here and to see if someone could take a look. I said yes, go on then, not thinking that they'd say yes and make an appointment for... this afternoon at 4.20pm!

I'm really scared now, don't like the dentist at the best of times, but perhaps if I haven't got that long to worry it'll be ok. I have some diazapam left, so I'm just wondering if I should take one of these?

Edie
15-05-13, 11:20
Sometimes it's best to have this kind of thing sprung on you. Yes, take the diazepam. I'm sure it will all be fine :)

Snoodlester
15-05-13, 12:13
Thanks Edie :) that's what I'm going to have to do. My dad's got no understanding of these things and when I just admitted I'm really nervous he just said 'oh, come on' in that what the hell are you talking about tone. I wish I could be like him, he just gets on with it without any worries it seems