PDA

View Full Version : Hey

whitneyS
27-09-06, 20:02
Hey, I'm Whitney. I'm seventeen, and I live in Georgia in the US. I have anxiety and panic disorder. Yep, well... that's me.[:P]

Whitney

manmoor
27-09-06, 20:19
Hi Whitney,

A big warm welcome to you. Everone here is lovely and will give you lots of advice and support.

Take Care

Mandyxx

domino
27-09-06, 20:53
Hi whitney my name is lorraine and i,m a new member to this site.I am from the u.k.I,s nice to know that we are not alone ,we can beat this ,I,ve been a suffer of p.a.for about 6 years now and most of the time i feel good about myself,others are an inconvience.today was a bad day for me mainly that instead of being in the u.k. i should be sunning myself in greece but never mind that was today and tomorrow is another day it will get bettter and with the help of this website and sharing my thoughts with other suffers who i already feel are my friends i know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and slowly but surely i will make it and so will you.

nomorepanic
29-09-06, 19:19
Hi Whitney

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people here.

Nicola

wobily_lin
30-09-06, 09:00
Hi Whitney,

A big welcome to the site. some great advice and support on this site. glad to have you on board.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
30-09-06, 10:21
Hi Whitney,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

magicsheep
30-09-06, 19:45
Hey Whitney,

Nice to see you here hun. Loads of friendly people and loads of advice... it's a win win situation.

Love Magicsheep x

If you don't want to do it you'll find an excuse. If you want to do it, you will!

clickaway
30-09-06, 21:18
Welcome Aboard, Whitney!

Take care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers