PDA

View Full Version : New user looking for gudiance

Ironrocker19
15-05-13, 13:21
hi forum users,
i'm new to this kind of this, because i've told anyone about my problem apart from my parents. i used to live in Boston,MA four/five years ago and it was the happiest experience i've ever had, because how friendly people were to me, i was 15 at the time and was attending middle school there. i had lots of friends, spent everyday outside running and was very happy about life. then one day my dad told us we had to move away because he had a job tranfser to spain. so after a year of settling in, i was so upset that i miss all my friends and my girlfriend because i always thought we were staying forever and we were all so happy. so at the beginning of 2009 we moved to spain, this where my problem starts

for the four years now, i've been feeling very sad and depressed because i've missed out on all my friends growing with each other, also my girlfriend because i didn't really say goodbye properly. i've also changed my lifestyle i don't have any friends here, so i'm all alone, i rarely go outside by myself because i don't see a point of going out anymore and enjoying myself, also i didn't finish high school because how depressed i am and i've longing to return to Boston but i can't imagine myself going back there because how things are and i really need help

jelly2010
15-05-13, 19:18
Hi and :welcome:
I am sorry to hear about the way you are feeling. Have you looked in to getting counselling? I think it may be of benefit to you.
J x

Ironrocker19
15-05-13, 20:13
i've just signed up with one last week, the only problem is i have to wait about 2 months before my first session because there is a huge waiting list :(