PDA

View Full Version : The Tapping Solution

Snoodlester
15-05-13, 20:40
Has anyone tried the tapping solution:
http://www.thetappingsolution.com/
There was a write up in the paper and it sounds pretty good. There's a free online guide to try the basics, so I'm going to give it a go.
I tried Chinosis a while back, but didn't keep it up. Perhaps I should have done :)

Annie0904
15-05-13, 20:43
I saw Paul Mckenna do this on TV and I sometimes do it and it does help.

HoneyLove
15-05-13, 20:52
Yes I use EFT all the time and find it amazing, it generally cuts off a panic attack before it happens and helps me to chill out again. I learned a technique from a book but there are also plenty of videos on Yourube that teach it.

daisydaisy
15-05-13, 21:40
I watched a video on you tube about this and it looks good. I did try it out and think I went from around a 7 to a 5 on a scale when I felt my panic was high so I think it works but again I need to keep implementing this- I've looked at so much literature and you tube videos over the past few days. I wish there was something that worked instantly :) (i'm pretty impatient when panic is high!) maybe I just need to keep practising!

reenymac
15-05-13, 23:14
Yeah I have used EFT tapping, it pretty much works for me, don't get me wrong the odd panic atack can still slip through but it is really good, there is also an option to do tapping in public so that you are able to do it discretely and no one will realise you are doing it.

Reeny

Bond Girl
16-05-13, 16:38
It helped me defo x x

busybee09
18-05-13, 20:54
Hmm i've tried this many times and read a lot about it, I can't say i notice a difference but i probably need to give it a real good go again.