PDA

View Full Version : Today it is eye cancer I am worried about

unsure_about_this
15-05-13, 21:23
I know eye cancer is very rare in the United Kingdom but still any type of cancer I worry about.

I went for an eye test in January because I was worried about eye cancer/brain tumour and my vision (even though we get advised to go every two years, unless we need to go more often) or things changed.

I was told that caffeine does not really help vision and my anxiety could be affected my vision.

I had that going for eye tests the opticians can spot things like diabetes, strokes risk, heart disease, high blood pressure, possible signs of brain tumours etc.

I was shown photos of my eye on screen to show there was not a problem. I am always scared about my vision and other things (I know I got NF what started why I needed having brain scans)

The good news is that I am getting help next month with this anxiety.

melishaxoxo
15-05-13, 21:36
i have the same fear and it is causing me so much of anxiety, i am scheduled to see my eye doctor on the 3rd of june and i have had such major prblems with my left eye it hurts,pain severe, swelling, and i look squint, i never had problems with my eyes at all until 3 years ago i remember one night my eye was feeling weird and then the next say it was fine but fast forward to 2013 and i think i have eye cancer or a brain tumor...i am so scared to go blind :((( i have so many dreams i wanted to accomplish but they are all on hold now