PDA

View Full Version : hi some info on me

rugbyfan
16-05-13, 03:35
hi im 31 and im from perth australia i have been dealing with depession and anxiety since i was a teenager however i have never taken any drugs for it untill now i have been on 20 mg fluoxetine for 2 1/2 months now after the first week of hell side effects i was feeling good then after 8 weeks started feeling bad again so my doctor has changed my dose to 40mg and the side effects are back not as bad as the first time.heres hoping they dont last to long.
i found this website when checking out the medication and have found that the posts here are really helpful and its nice to know im not the only one going thru this since no one except my partner knows im taking medication. so i decided to join.

flori
16-05-13, 08:47
Hi rugbyfan and :welcome:

Hope you start feeling a bit better soon. You will find this site very helpful. I have.:)

Annie0904
16-05-13, 09:53
Hi :welcome:

Jamesk
16-05-13, 09:59
Welcome.:welcome:

I hope the Lions tour doesn't increase your anxiety.:winks:

Mark13
16-05-13, 17:01
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

rugbyfan
17-05-13, 09:10
thanks everyone for the welcome. side effects are in full swing today but its only day 3 so im battling thru.
Jamesk the lions tour is going to be great to watch

Jamesk
17-05-13, 11:07
thanks everyone for the welcome. side effects are in full swing today but its only day 3 so im battling thru.
Jamesk the lions tour is going to be great to watch

I am certainly looking forward to the Lions tour - have them all scheduled in my diary and made sure I can get Sky Go on my work computer so I can shut the door and be in "a meeting" for the midweek games.