PDA

View Full Version : Going to have moles checked! Please say a prayer:)

summer55
16-05-13, 14:54
Hi All:) I hope everyone is doing well this morning. I was tired of worrying about these moles so I am going to doctor today to find out for sure. Of course I know he will say let's remove them so you won't worry anymore, but he will probably have me come back to do that and then I will think that he "really" wants to remove them because he is worried not because I am!!! I have already played out the scenario. I hate when I do this! I got made fun of again last night at my nephews soccer game, they were all discussing my google obsession and how I was wasting my money going to doctors all of the time. As if i don't know this and how do you explain to them that this is sooooo real to me and I just need them to tell me it will be okay and I understand. I need to start keeping this stuff to myself and just share with you all. I am so glad I found this place. Thank you so much:)

---------- Post added at 08:54 ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 ----------

By the way, since joining this forum I have not googled once!!! Before you know it they will start having Google meetings in towns everywhere to break this addiction..lol. I am Summer and I have a Google addiction:)

skippy66
16-05-13, 15:47
Moles are actually quite harmless but they can make a mess of your lawn.

Relax, you'll be fine.

Mipsy
16-05-13, 16:35
It's awful isn't it, when people make fun of HA. My sister and some friends do this. It just makes the anxiety worse. I now reply by saying that it is an illness and just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't real. That usually makes them stop laughing!
I just joined this forum this week and already I feel at ease amongst kindred folks!
I hope you get some positive news about your moles.
X x

Bond Girl
16-05-13, 16:40
Hope you get some good news x x x