PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get a weird feeling when they wake up each morning?

anxious_thoughts
16-05-13, 17:19
I have brain tumour anxiety and have been having constant headaches and head pains for years. Along with that I have twitching, seeing flashes of light, cold and hot pains in head, clicking in both ears when I swallow, ringing and ears, tingles in my fingers, and head pains that worsen with laying down. Most recently I started having head pressure when i lay flat.

I've noticed every morning when I get up I feel slightly light headed and just don't feel "real." It takes about an hour for that feeling to go away. But it worries me, anyone else have this?

AllIhaveisme
16-05-13, 17:34
Yes! This is one of the first things that started happening to me.

annie.hall
16-05-13, 17:37
I have that also. I just try to "activate" myself by having a glass of water and eating something. Starting your day as you would normally do is really helpful. Don't wait for it to disappear as it will take more time. Don't wait to feel less this or that, just do something and you will feel better.

Mipsy
16-05-13, 17:42
Hi, I've started taking a multi vitamin and some fish oils. I a
I admit to feeling better in the mornings, more alert iykwim.
Have you discussed your symptoms with your GP? There may be some support available x

anxious_thoughts
16-05-13, 18:36
Thanks everyone for the responses. I really appreciate it and I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes through this.

Mipsy, I'm going to start taking a vitamin pill, see if that helps. I've spoken to my GP, all he says is it's due to anxiety. I've had my BP checked and also did a blood test, everything came out good. :)