PDA

View Full Version : Neck swollen on one side?

Aimee92
16-05-13, 18:04
Hey guys. Seriously worried about my neck/mouth this week.

I've noticed that my neck is uneven and I'm not sure if it's normal. What I mean bu that is, I'm not sure if my neck is naturally uneven or if its swollen on the whole of my left side as it's 'harder' than the right side as well.

Now then, seeing as I don't actually know any of you outside of this forum, so you couldn't actually tell me if it is normal for me or not.

I have scoliosis (I've not been diagnosed as such, but have had x-rays in the past). I must do seeing as I have almost all the symptoms all on the left side.
•One shoulder higher than the other
•One shoulder blade sticks out more than the other
•One hip higher than other
•My balance is more off to the left
•And a slighty curved spine (can't remember where about
On my spine it is curved).

I was wondering if any of you know if my neck shape could be affected by scoliosis, or if my neck may generally be swollen. (I'm trying not to Google)

Mipsy
16-05-13, 19:49
I'm not sure but it does sound possible.
I've been having anxiety about a lump on my neck this week. The doc said that lumps and bumps can be asymmetrical.
Also, you could have swollen glands due to infection or being run down.
X

Aimee92
16-05-13, 19:54
Hopefully it's something I've always had. I'm picking apart every part of my body at the moment, and can't seem to resist the urge to Google, which really doesn't help.

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and mention it to her then. I'm just terrified I have some form of Oral C.