PDA

View Full Version : Bro in hospital?!

Em.ma
16-05-13, 18:08
My brother is in hospital.
His on clozapine for ages now,
He has tummy pains last few months and now they say he has high blood pressure and and a high heart rate and is on a drop for dehydration aswell :(
Come home locked out the house from work to find this out and my anxiety is sky high, :(

Munchlet
16-05-13, 18:13
Oh Em.ma I'm sorry to hear that :(

There's nothing I can say other than your brother is in the best place and I hope he gets better soon.

I know it's awful for your anxiety but just try to stay calm and not panic too much. Easier said than done I know!!

:hugs:

Bekzie
16-05-13, 18:26
Hi Emma,

Sorry to hear that, hope your brother hets better soon :)

flori
16-05-13, 18:38
Sorry to hear that Emma. Hope your brother recovers soon and you are able to reduce your anxiety levels, which I am sure you will do:hugs:

almamatters
16-05-13, 19:14
Hi Emma, sorry to hear about your brother, hope he is feeling better soon.

Mipsy
16-05-13, 19:58
Oh Emma, what a worry. I hope he makes a speedy recovery x

fluff
16-05-13, 20:00
Sorry to hear that emma hope he be better soon take care xxxxx

Annie0904
16-05-13, 20:33
Sorry to hear your brother is in hospital Emma..he will be well looked after there x

Em.ma
16-05-13, 21:22
Thanks guys.
Poor lad this is all he needs . His so much stronger than me I wouldn't be able to cope in his shoes. He suffers from hallucinations etc and mental health issues his had it so hard and I hate to see him suffer :(
His in the best place though and I hope they find out what's wrong and can help him get better again

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

What if he dies?

Annie0904
16-05-13, 21:23
I am sure they will get him sorted and well again Emma xx

lizzie29
16-05-13, 21:46
Hope he's better soon. X

Em.ma
17-05-13, 15:03
Just found out nan in hospital last night with chest pains . Went by ambulance. Their checking her heart etc. this is all I need! Physically shaking :(

---------- Post added at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

Not going to sit here and do nothing though, going to go to tescos come home and tidy room .

---------- Post added at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

Change of plans Now I'm off up the hospital to see them both :(

Em.ma
17-05-13, 20:35
Didn't see my grandma. Missed her by two mins in the discharge lounge.
She was breathless and chest pains so she rang 999 took her to hospital. Did all sorts of tests etc. she has been told its heart related and has been given pills and told to do no exercise at all. She's going back Thursday for further tests :(

My brother looking better, his hydrated now and is drinking water again on his own. He only drinks water anyway. Nothing else ever lol. His white blood cells are low and their worried if he gets an infection he may not be able to fight it off. He originally went to hospital with tummy pains . His severely constipated and their putting something up his bottom to help him. He looked nine months pregnant and since his been going his looking slimmer again.

Mipsy
17-05-13, 21:04
Glad your brother is looking better. Hope both him and your grandma make a speedy recovery x

Em.ma
18-05-13, 12:29
Thanks.
I know my grandad had angina. Now my nan has heart issues. And my nans sister died of heart attack so now I'm scared for my own heart! Lol.

Magic
18-05-13, 12:54
What a lot of strain you are under Emma. I hope things improve for your brother
and Nan. Sending you hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Em.ma
18-05-13, 15:00
Yes my nan is due another lot of tests Thursday.
Not sure what their looking for she won't say much other than its her heart. She sounds well though just very tired.
Brother is being sent home today so all good their. )

Annie0904
18-05-13, 15:06
Pleased to hear your brother is well enough to come home :)

Edie
18-05-13, 15:55
Glad to hear your nan is at home now. I hope they can get to the bottom of her problems and get her fully well soon!

Great news that your brother is on the mend as well!

Em.ma
18-05-13, 16:15
Just found at nan has angina.
My grandad did to and my nans sister so now my dad must have it :( he drinks 4-5 beers a day so I reckon I'll loose him to it to.
Now I'm worrying about my heart! Maybe I should ask the doctors for tests to.
She's never shown any signs of heart issues through out her life what so ever.
Thanks guys :)