PDA

View Full Version : Really mbarassed but are you toilet obsessed too?

samc100
28-09-06, 13:52
[:I][:I][:I][:I]
Sorry but I am sick of worrying about this in my own head.

Since the panic attacks came in ( and happy to report no biggies for a month now). I seem to have developed am awareness of my toilet habits.

I think I have slight IBS ( or constipation which is mad considering the amount of fibre I eat a day). As I seem to doing a poop at least 3 times a day. Is this 'normal' with the panic?

And today I can not stop weeing. So got myself all upset in case it is a Urine Infection cos' I am not good with antibiotics at all.

Arghhhhh - I know worrying about this is an improvement to the madness in my head previously but I worry that worrying about this will send me back to hell hole I am trying to escape from.

libbie
28-09-06, 19:15
hi. when im bad with anxiety i have this all the time. apparently it is quite 'normal' its your bodys fight and flight routine! so dont worry too much about it, its just a symptom of anxiety

take care
feel free to pm me anytime
libbie

Daisybun
28-09-06, 19:36
Hi Sam, I had the same symptom with my last bout of anxiety, it has all improved since I have been more relaxed. Try not to worry about it, although I know how hard that can be

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

yorkylover
28-09-06, 23:41
Hi Sam,I put a post in a while ago about weeing.I keep wanting to pee,but its not there all the time.I know its not an infection or anything.I have come to the conclusion it is anxiety.Some days I need to go all the time and its burny and other days Im fine.Tests all came back clear.
Just another horrid symptom of anxiety.I also get constipation,but when Im really anxious I get the opposite.:(:):(

Ellen XX

reddevil
29-09-06, 08:08
Hi,

I had frequent urination for 6 months because of anxiety.

I had all the tests performed and nothing, just that crazy word called anxiety.

Red