PDA

View Full Version : please need someone to talk to me

summer55
17-05-13, 00:55
Went to doc. today for these dreaded moles that cause me high HA....he removed 4 of them and said they looked benign but one of them looked more suspicious than the others.....said not to worry!!!!! Yeah right!!!! I'm in full panic, I hate the word suspicious...now I get to worry for a week. Have not eaten, won't sleep. It was not a big mole, did have black in it.....it has for a while. IDK what to do. I want to Google so bad but I know it will make me feel worse. Please please please pray for me

---------- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:53 ----------

Also decided to remove deeper tissue from the one that was suspicious and that really freaks me out...why would he do that if he wasn't positive its melanoma

panickyme
17-05-13, 01:52
I am sorry you are not feeling well. Think of the good thing here, you went, you got checked, and treated. Trust your Doctor, it is going to be alright. My daughter is a surgical assistant for a mohs surgeon, she is always looking at every mark I have, she makes me get suspicious looking things checked annually. I am a nervous nelly as it is, then I have her picking at me like a monkey. If you have some questions shes not a Doc, but she is very educated, and maybe she would have some advice for you to feel better. I will pray that all goes well for you. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

summer55
17-05-13, 02:29
Well I guess my main questions are can benign moles have some black in them and this was not a very big mole so is that a good thing. Thank u so much for talking to me, I tried talking to my mom but she said I shouldn't worry till there is a reason but she does not have HA so its hard for her to understand.

panickyme
17-05-13, 03:06
Summer, I will pm you. :hugs:

AllIhaveisme
17-05-13, 03:12
When I was 13, I had a dark hairy mole removed. The dr gave us a lot of misinformation but I wont bother you with that. I was misdiagnosed.... it WAS benign. I had surgery 3 times to remove all of it. So I wouldn't worry so much about that honestly.

Greenmonster
19-05-13, 08:33
I had two moles removed and biopsed, they were asimetric, about 7mm, uneven borders, black and brown, one had a weir texture, all pointed towards melanoma, and guess what? They were not, now I have one nasty scar( the other one healed well) :)