PDA

View Full Version : Please help me. Purple bump on skin?

skyisblue
17-05-13, 03:09
I am crying now. Around 2 days ago I had this bump that was pinkish and red on my right arm. Normally I thought it was just an insect bite that would go away.

It was a bit itchy and it faded when I pressed it.

Now I woke up and saw that the bump has become color purple. I've had lots of insect bites in my life but never a bite that becomes purple.

I think the bump has decreased in size a little bit, but it is still purple. It doesn't itch when I scratch it and it doesn't fade anymore when i touch it.

I never had this before. Help:weep:

rhirhi
17-05-13, 13:02
hey,

don't know if this is the same but 10 years ago when i was 16 I woke up with what i thought was a large red / purple spot on my wrist. it got bigger over 3 days and just stayed there. needless to say i crapped myself, went to a skin doctor who had a look and said it was fine, I had laser treatment on it , still not sure what it is (still got most of it 10 years later lol) but it was nothing to worry about x

Mipsy
17-05-13, 19:47
Hiya. Our skin can come up with all sorts of spots and bumps. My advice is keep an eye on it and if it's still there in a few week's time, go get it looked at.in the meantime, try some E45 cream :0)