PDA

View Full Version : no anything about hpv, wart strain?

sharn93
17-05-13, 08:25
hey, don't no were to start, well basically I'm 20 juat got with my new partner 7 month ago after being in a long term relationship, and a few months back I noticed a couple of lumps on my partner shaft :'( recently checkly myself out I got 2 lumps that have come :'( I'm devostated, I'm 50/50 if they are genital warts but ill be checked out asap.. anyway that's not the problem I want answered, here goes, last night I was getting intimate with my partner, so touching genitals when my 2 year old daughter walked in, she wanted her bum changed, so I went out in the hallway to change her, she was stood up as she hates lying down and stupid enough I forgot to wash my hands, as I was putting a nappy on her(like I said she was stood up) my hand slightly touch her upper bum to pull nappy around and were the top front of nappy goes on her, I'm so scared I could of passed the vivrus onto her, can it be spread so simple? I'm heartbroken, literally my hand touched the skin underneath were the nappy straps go :'( half way through changing her I ran and washed my hands straght away and carried on changing her, I've been up all night upset; I have ocd intrusive thoughts, depression and health anxiety towards my kids manly, please answer what's the chances? Please dont make fun, thanks x

AllIhaveisme
17-05-13, 14:17
I have that strain. And I highly doubt you could've give this to your daughter. I was with my husband 12 years and he never got any bumps or warts. She's fine.

Mipsy
17-05-13, 19:45
I agree, I'm sure she will be fine. It seems very unlikely. Try not to worry.