PDA

View Full Version : Voice feels strained.....any similar experiences?

rhirhi
17-05-13, 12:53
Hi,

been hoping every day for last 6 days to wake up not worrying about the most recent thing.....

My voice feels strained and croaky especially in the morning. Obviously I'm in a complete panic about it , and I feel really selfish for feeling like this but just wondering if anyone else has had this and it's just gone away? Throat is slightly sore today too.

I'm trying to rationalise it by thinking...... I work in a call centre which involves talking non-stop for 9 hours a day, the morning after my last shift I woke up with bad voice but still keep thinking it might be something else. If anyone could reassure me that would be great .....

displacement is an amazing thing, found out 2 weeks ago that I still have a heart condition which I thought had gone, it seems like my mind has decided to forget about that and worry about something else instead......sigh........:scared15:

Mipsy
17-05-13, 13:49
Hi there, I would be almost certain your job will strain your voice. Keep a note of your symptoms and if it continues, then go see your GP.
Sorry to hear about your heart condition. Hope youre ok.

rhirhi
20-05-13, 21:51
thanks for replying. hope it is that just so mixed up because sometimes feels a bit better and other times it feels really strained to speak, going to try and book apt with doctor, so fed up, hate going to the doctors, sick of being worried.