PDA

View Full Version : night terrors , sleep disturbances :'(

lifesfighter92
17-05-13, 16:19
About two or three times a week I have terrible nights sleep, I have terrible dreams , and have night terrors where I feel like something terrible has happened or is happening to me so I freak out half asleep, I am conscious and am aware but I am unable to stop them , I know this must have something to do with my GAD I just wondered if anyone else has these and what experiences you have had , thanks

Spot-the-frog
17-05-13, 17:05
Since taking Citalopram I have very vivid dreams and quite strange but not frightening. Do you take any medication? When did this start, was there a trigger? Sorry I can't help.

cheshirecatqee
17-05-13, 17:24
I only got night terrors with clomapramil and refused to take it

lifesfighter92
17-05-13, 18:29
It seems to happen when I take vitamin b complex before bed , I started taking them to help with anxiety but they have been pretty useless to be honest , I won't be buying them again , I don't take any medication to helpo my anxiety , I finished with citalopram 18 months ago as I wanted to face my anxiety head on ,I started CBT last wednesday x

Spot-the-frog
17-05-13, 19:21
I very much doubt that vitamin B complex would cause night terrors, I take them and so do a lot of people I know and as far as I know this isn't a side effect.