PDA

View Full Version : I feel like the girl from "Another Earth"

melishaxoxo
17-05-13, 18:59
If you have watched the film called "Another Earth" starring Brit Marling you will know what I am talking about. I watched the film the other day and I can relate so well to her character in the film that I needed to watch the film four more times. I connected so deeply to how she felt, reacted and woke up everyday to this mundane life of not fulfilling your dreams because you feel you dont deserve it or certain circumstances like no money ,no job has lead you down the dark path. I often feel like that like im walking through life but nothing feels real, events etc is just a distant memory and it is almost as if it has happened to someone else. I work at a legal firm but it is not who i am, not my dream ..i have to work there to pay for my studies or else i will be in heavy debt. My parents dont even offer to help pay for my studies, i dont even have a car yet and it will take me ages before i even own a car. At times i wake up and think is this really my life and when i go to bed i feel like im dying. No doctor can help fix this problem and no amount of medication can either. Does anybody else feel like this??