PDA

View Full Version : looking for support

shehla
17-05-13, 19:05
hi everyone im new to this forum.would like to say how much it means to me to be in this forum and among people who understand how people who are in this problem feel.ive been on prozac 40mg 9.5 weeks and still lookimg for support.anyone in the sme time frame can plz share his or her feelings plz

Mipsy
17-05-13, 21:06
Hi Shehla,
I'm new too so welcome!
There are some really supportive people here.
X

shehla
17-05-13, 21:26
hey Mipsy
im so glad to c ur reply.i do hope to find many supportive friends here.people we can relate with.
xx

Whiskey
17-05-13, 22:54
Hey shehla, how are you feeling? Ive been on prozax 28 days at 20mg xxxx

Mark13
17-05-13, 23:51
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

shehla
18-05-13, 07:35
hi thankyou so much for making me feel so welcome here.means a lot really .im on upped dose of 40mg prozac and its been exactly 9 weeks of ups and downs.im feeling a lot better though than what i was 9 weeks ago.its the underlying anxiety and the fear of it which bothers me if im ever going to be totally normal.reading about everyone else,s experiences and rough rides which eventually smoothed out gives me a lot of hope.at last i know im not alone i have friends who can understand and relate to the illness.plz tell me everything is going to be fine and we will all be normal,happy,and anxiety free.

---------- Post added at 07:33 ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 ----------

hey whisky im feeling better.how r u feeling?hopefully we will all be happy soon.these days will be a memory.

---------- Post added at 07:35 ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 ----------

hello mark13
im so glad to have found this forum and u gys.bless u