PDA

View Full Version : The Divine Miss B

Baggs
18-05-13, 09:17
Well, I finally did it... I made a move on the divine Miss B. For those who don't know, Miss B attends the same self-help group that I do, I have known and worshipped her for 5 years. And I had a plan... I was going to do lots of excercise, lose the fat belly, then make my move.
But then I realised two things... I was never going to lose the fat belly and life's too short.
SO on Tuesday I did it. We sat on a couch, so close yet so far, I girded my loins(?) and said, hey Babe, take a walk on the Baggs side.
Oh geez, I didn't realise how it would wreck my head. I knew that rejection would hurt but I didn't know how it would fragment what little sanity I had. I spent the next 24 hours in some sort of parallel universe, uncaring, cold and scary. Wow it was crap.
Was it worth it? Yes. What would have been even worse would have been to look back and think - I WISH I had tried.

t0rt01se36
18-05-13, 16:04
Good for you Baggs!!!!!!
Hope all goes well for you and Miss B.:yesyes:

Spot-the-frog
18-05-13, 16:52
At least you tried, and at least you won't have the "what if" question hanging over you.

Sorry it didn't go according to plan, I feel your pain (been there, done that - ouch!). When you least expect it someone will appear in your life x Don't give up hope!

Jacsta
18-05-13, 18:51
good on you baggs. Dont feel bad about rejection, see it as an opportunity to move onto finding the real mrs baggs ;) you really are a lovely guy, and i'm not the only one who thinks it.

Keep up the search

Jac

Elen
18-05-13, 19:20
good on you baggs. Dont feel bad about rejection, see it as an opportunity to move onto finding the real mrs baggs ;) you really are a lovely guy, and i'm not the only one who thinks it.

Keep up the search

Jac

nothing really to add as I think Jac has summed it up.

You are a fabby guy and the future Mrs Baggs will be a very lucky lady.

Granny Primark
18-05-13, 23:39
Aww baggs dont let it bother you! You are too worthy of her. Its her loss not yours. Theres someone better for you. Could it be me? Do you want a stoke on trent oatcake?:roflmao::roflmao::winks::winks::roflmao:
No seriously big hugs.:hugs: