PDA

View Full Version : Theirs a noise in my room!?

Em.ma
18-05-13, 19:20
Every few seconds in my room theirs a noise it goes tick tick tick tick
It's not a clock.
Do I have rats or something else bad in my bedroom. I can't hear it anywhere else in the house though.

Edie
18-05-13, 19:25
Rats don't tick, they gnaw and pitter-patter their feet as they run around, and sometimes they fight each other and squeal. You'd definitely know if you had rats, they are not subtle.

Em.ma
18-05-13, 20:12
Hi thank you.
I can no longer hear if so maybe my minds playing tricks on me again :(
I hate this.
This is no way for anyone to live.
I'm young I shouldn't be like this :( I don't feel I have control over my own body.
My own body scares me.

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

Also now I've got a brain hemmorage
I got so drunk two nights ago to try and numb the pain I thought it would help me :( and can't remember past eleven pm. I was a wreck. Apparently I was falling everywhere hitting my self etc. and my friend had to physically restrain from hurting my self.
I'm scared I've damaged my brain. I keep getting a pain above my eyebrows every few mins and that eye feels funny now.

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

I don't feel like I can see out the other eye now. Screw this for life.
I've had enough of it all :(

lizzie29
18-05-13, 21:24
Emma there have been at least 3 posts I've read where you've got drunk and the next day it's made you anxious. Why do it if you know it does that to you? I know I wouldn't if I knew I'd feel rubbish the next day, as I hate being anxious.
I know I've said this to you before. As others have said though, you don't take anything we say on board.
This may sound strange but do you actually want to get better? You don't take advice so it just seems like maybe you don't.

Annie0904
18-05-13, 21:33
Emma believe me you would know if you had a brain haemorrhage. You have had a stressful week with your brother and Grandma. Try to do something to help you relax. Have a soak in the bath, a warm drink and listen to some relaxing music :hugs:

Lilharry
18-05-13, 22:56
That ticking sound is the death watch beetle. It's nothing to be afraid of, despite the name. They're just little bugs that bang their heads on the wall that causes the ticking sound. I had them in my room my whole childhood and no one believed me until I saw a nature show on tv that explained what they were. I used to get scared by the sound before I knew what it was - I used to think someone had planted a bomb in my room!

Em.ma
19-05-13, 09:45
Looking back on it now I can laugh.
Lol I don't know what I was thinking was going to happen.
The tricks your mind can play on you.
When did in ever end up like this. :)
Liz- yes I do want to get better.