PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel tired in cipralex

katies
28-09-06, 20:03
Please can anyone understand where I am coming from ? Been on cipralex 10mg for nearly a year and have felt constantly exhausted since I have been on them. Never feel like I wake up !!! Now GP is suggesting upping dose to 2mg as been suffering with anxiety a bit more lately since ear infection. Am scared to up dose as if it is the cipralex making me tired surely double the dose will make me just doubley tired ??

Help !! Any advice please ???

Also when you up the dose does all the original side effects come back ??

Thanks

KatieS

katies
28-09-06, 20:04
As you can see from my posting am not with it - should read anyone tired ON cipralex and that my GP wants to up to 20MG

Two heads
28-09-06, 20:47
Hi katies!
Im on citalopram which is almost the same i think.I have felt exhausted since being on it,been on it since march.I started on 10mg and now on 20 and it haset made me feel anymore exhausted by upping the dose.I hope this helpsxxx

katies
28-09-06, 21:00
Bless you thanks for your response. Think I will try to higher dose then. Good to know that I am not the only one who is pooped out ! Started thinking I had more wrong with me !!

KatieS

Daisybun
28-09-06, 21:37
I am too, very tired at times and feel spaced out, but it has helped my anxiety and I am living my life again now

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

surreylady
01-10-06, 11:49
Hi Katies,

I take cipralex too and sometimes have a nap in the day which i find helps, but do not sleep well at night sometimes. It is a vicious circle, but I would persevere as I have found this drug has had a really good effect on my panic symptoms.

Good luck with upping your dose, I am sure it will be fine

mandy xx

positive attitude brings positive results

katies
01-10-06, 16:44
Thanks guys xxx