PDA

View Full Version : hi, I have anxiety and depresion

lipsybird
19-05-13, 01:40
Hi all Im new here, im 22 and have struggled for a long time and its time for me to come out... at the min I am going through a very ruff patch and finding things hard.... anxiety is so bad that I really don't want to go back to the way things was for me last year.

so last year I nearly drank my life away just in 1 night... luckly my over half saved my life and I made promises not to do anything like it again to im ... how muc I go through things like this I find it so hard but I will not hurt him again after that..

so I was on citalopram... it helped me a lot but I got to the decision I felt I didn't need it anymore I felt a whole lot better.
I have now been off it for 3 months... and things are starting to go bad again... I now I have a lot on at the min but im trying to not let it all get to me... I really feel I just need someone to talk to.. as I lost all my friends to this as I found it hard to go out with all the anxiety I get. but im now wanting to try and face it all but its just so hard..

I get panic attacks and upset stomachs and also cant go to work at times because of it .

so Hi sorry for the long info but yea its going hard... my

Baggs
19-05-13, 08:18
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs