PDA

View Full Version : headaches, tiredness and general aches

notsogooduk
19-05-13, 19:20
Hi,

Over the last week or so I have been getting a headache just behind my eyes, I have been to get an eye test and I am slightly sort sighted so hopefully glasses will help but I just literally want to sleep all the time.

I also get stomach ache after eating and get full really easily which isn't normal, I went to the docs and they checked for bumps in my belly and said everything is fine.

Have blood tests next week but I get so worried I have cancer and it has spread around my body and it is in my brain and then I worry and the headaches and belly ache get worse

aggiecuttler
20-05-13, 18:04
headaches that are eye related could be migraine symptoms, the stomach ache is probably from stress and worry, getting full is probably due to worry we do not eat so much then.
try and see the blood tests as a possitive it will take the worry away from you.
to have cancer all over your body would cause lots of symptoms. i dont know if you realise but brain tumours are isolated to the brain and do not spread anywhere else, and for cancer to have spread to the brain and give symptoms you really would be very sick by this point.
try not to worry and be relieved that you are going to have your bloods done. take care and blessings to you

notsogooduk
20-05-13, 18:53
Thanks

Had the blood test this morning.

I am still not sure what the issue could be, have had shooting pains in my neck today and aching all over.

Just had a big meal and need to sleep now and stomach its aching.

I have never really been Ill before, surely headaches don't last a week?

clairejayne
20-05-13, 18:58
Thanks

Had the blood test this morning.

I am still not sure what the issue could be, have had shooting pains in my neck today and aching all over.

Just had a big meal and need to sleep now and stomach its aching.

I have never really been Ill before, surely headaches don't last a week?

Hi. I get head aches that can also linger about for weeks on end. Also stomach problems. Im sure your blood tests will be fine.
Keep strong
Claire. :hugs: