PDA

View Full Version : i did a Funny hehehe

dave316
28-09-06, 21:16
I loathe that sensation you get after a PA, it's early am but already you feel so rested
Anxiety is like the bloody krypton factor, both leave you feeling mentally tested
Me and anxiety had a little chat, I told it to bugger off, I laid down some new clauses
I said lord gimme peace, slip out of my life like grease 'n' get ur filthy paws off my silky drawers
But it paid no attention, the very next day it was back just like Arnold Schwarzenegger
I wish I could terminate these feelins I have, start myself feeling a little bit better
Im 24 i do nothing, Im not living my life, come on please i wanna regain back some honour
But it ignored me 'n' said 'Im gonna pump ur guts full of lead', infra red dotted..Sarah Connor?
Okay I'm done with all the talk, now its time for action, i need to finally wash these hands clean
So I checked myself into a clinic in a bid to leave feelin more alive like that car, Christine
Throughout my stay i was commented upon to be mental, locked in my padded cell all alone
When the heard nurse looked up, i said leave me alone, guess u could say im bad to the bone
So Ive been out the nut house for a week, fingers crossed things are going too well
Yep as i thought i spoke too soon, am i spinnin or the room? just another dizzy spell
So with that in mind i drew up a plan like laurel and hardy, but as with them things didnt go right
This is another fine mess you've got me into, heart palpitations kept me awake the entire night
Then I waited for more panic to strike, went to sleep and put anxiety into REM, i felt it my duty
Now when i wake up I'm gonna interrogate panic and put it on trial just like Judge Judy