PDA

View Full Version : Roof of mouth orange?

Aimee92
20-05-13, 16:12
Hi there guys, quick question for you all.

The roof of my mouth is kinda orange at the back. Is that normal?. Honestly I think I've had it for a few years, but with all my worries involving my mouth at the moment, I'm a little paranoid about everything in it.

Aimee92
20-05-13, 16:36
Nope I don't smoke and I'm not to keen on coffee either. I'm not getting to worked up about it quite yet thankfully. I have a docs appoinment Friday do I'll ask her then. Just curious to see if anyone else had it :).

I'm trying not to Google. Done way too much damage doing that in the past few weeks.

aggiecuttler
20-05-13, 17:32
oh no don't google that is such a mistake, i do it and feel so much worse after i have done it, its does not sound like a bad symptom, could you have eaten something that may have effected its colour its surprising that foods and drinks can effect via colour.

Aimee92
20-05-13, 18:23
Whilst Google is very useful for a lot things, it is NOT very helpful when it come to your health. You'll end up with every disease possible.

I doubt it's anything serious. I had one of those dissolvable Vitamin tablets about a week ago and that was orange flavour (tasted nothing like an orange though), so maybe my mouth is still somehow stained from that?.

I'll have to have a think about what I've eaten/drank and figure out if anything could have turned it orange.