PDA

View Full Version : dizziness when focusing on something?

cassy1989
20-05-13, 17:16
For the last few weeks on and off I have had dizziness when focusing on some thing. It doesn't happen often but it feels like the rooms spinning when it does. It happens more when I'm tired but its scaring me and I stupidly googled and the first thing that came up was ms :-( Also another thing I was wondering if any one else had was when I lay down and close my eyes to go to sleep sometimes it feels like I'm all dizzy and like inside my head is moving up and down? I can't explain it properly, its weird xx

d09784
20-05-13, 17:32
I get the exact same feelings, it must be pretty common. I've been to the doctor for this and similar other feelings and they say it's not MS. They told me that if it were MS, I'd be having a lot of other symptoms such as difficulty walking and whatnot. However, unfortunately I am unsure what causes these feelings.

cassy1989
20-05-13, 19:16
Hi thanks for replying. It's really scary though :-( it doesn't last long but freaks me out that theres something seriously wrong xx

d09784
21-05-13, 01:08
It could be inner ear related. I'm sure it's nothing serious though because it's been happening to me for a very long time and I'm still here lol. Have had CT scans and whatnot and everything has come up fine so far.