PDA

View Full Version : newbie here 'Hi'

magicsheep
29-09-06, 11:10
Hello everyone :)

I have suffered from depression on and off for 10 years due to childhood abuse etc etc and have been having panic attacks for three years. I've been off the anti-depressants for well over a year now and feel much happier. The only problem now is my anixety :(

I think I was a born worrier and get worked up when I have to go anywhere that I can't leave immediately from. Kids award evenings at school, travelling more than 20 minutes away, the normal kind of stuff.

I'm sure i'll get losts of help from the site and when i'm fine again (woah! positive thinking :) ) I want to help others in the same situation.

Thanks for reading my waffle and hope to make some good friends.
x

manmoor
29-09-06, 11:15
Hi Magicsheep,

A big warm welcome to you. I'm also a born worrier and ain't happy unless I've got something to worry about. You will be made very welcome here and will make some great friends who offer great advice. We are all here for each other so we don't feel alone.

Take Care

Mandyxx

hayles
29-09-06, 11:18
Hey

Yep me too, right old worry wort!

Welcome aboard x

Hay x

belle
29-09-06, 16:55
Hi there,
I am a constant worrier, i worry all the time about everything. I worry about things that don't even effect me, but thats just the kind of person i am.
I was at my sons assembly a couple of years ago and i was sitting there in the middle of all these other mothers and i could feel myself getting more and more anxious and the "exit" was getting harder to reach, in the end i HAD to jump up, but luckily i was caught by one of the school receptionists and she let me sit at the back with her right near the exit. Goodness knows how i made it - but i did and my wee laddy was so happy to see his mummy there :)

Sarah x

net
29-09-06, 17:32
hi and welcome

you'll get lots of help here

i worry all the time

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

yorkylover
29-09-06, 17:45
Hi magicsheep,you will get helpfull advise here.Im also a born worrier[:P]worry is my middle name.Welcome to the forum.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

magicsheep
29-09-06, 17:48
Thank you so much for all the welcomes... I hope I can help and support everyone else too.

TC x

polly daydream
29-09-06, 18:32
Hi Magicsheep and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

honeybee3939
29-09-06, 19:01
Hi Magicsheep !

Im another worrier too!

A BIG warm welcome to you !:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

nomorepanic
29-09-06, 19:04
Hi magicsheep

Love the name!

Welcome aboard and hope you get some great support on here and meet some fab peopl.

Nicola

wobily_lin
30-09-06, 09:05
Hey Magic,

Big welcome to the site. great support and advice on here.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
30-09-06, 10:15
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

pips
30-09-06, 12:10
Hi Magicsheep, A BIG warm Welcome.

I love the name to. Well I love sheep (not in that way LOL)

Hope the site helps you. Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X X X

Pippa.

Granny Primark
30-09-06, 12:54
Hi magicsheep,

Welcome.
I too am like you born to worry. If im not worried about something im worried cus im not worried!
You will get loads of help from the site. Im sure it will be a great help to you.

Take care
LYNN xx

scoobygirl2005
01-10-06, 13:45
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. Cool name. You will find lots of help and support here and make some new friends too!

Scooby2005
x x