PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER cold.

fruity
22-05-13, 12:28
here we go again another cold. twice in the space of two weeks. my first lasted realy long & i had a chest infec it made me bad. now im all bungd up bad head weak coughing again & so on. o & like i could just go to sleep cuase my eyes feel tired. any1 else like this. is there anything wrong with me. HELP

FR14
22-05-13, 12:36
My mum has had a cold for weeks on end one after the other and she is still coughing after about 5 weeks. My dad caught it off her and still has his and its been 3 weeks for him.

I think with the weather changes we are just so prone to picking stuff up. if you are over stressed and anxious like the majority of us here are I believe our immune system is lower which means we will pick up viruses a lot quicker and fight them slower? I believe I am right in saying ths?

Also, forgive me but do you have children or work with children? They are a carrier and like to share!

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about :). We all just need some sun. Do you take vitamins? Maybe start taking vitamin d?

Xx

Annie0904
22-05-13, 12:40
We really do need some sunshine. Maybe it will help your immune system if you take Echinacea or a tonic like Metatone. :hugs:

fruity
22-05-13, 22:43
My mum has had a cold for weeks on end one after the other and she is still coughing after about 5 weeks. My dad caught it off her and still has his and its been 3 weeks for him.

I think with the weather changes we are just so prone to picking stuff up. if you are over stressed and anxious like the majority of us here are I believe our immune system is lower which means we will pick up viruses a lot quicker and fight them slower? I believe I am right in saying ths?

Also, forgive me but do you have children or work with children? They are a carrier and like to share!

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about :). We all just need some sun. Do you take vitamins? Maybe start taking vitamin d?

Xx
hi fri14. yes i have 2 kids 5 & 6. i do keep catching it off them. i do take vits .we deffo need sun. x hey sorry to hear your leaving this forum. all the best. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

We really do need some sunshine. Maybe it will help your immune system if you take Echinacea or a tonic like Metatone. :hugs:
i take vit c. i,ve just had a lempsip. ha,ha.

AllIhaveisme
23-05-13, 00:57
Ive been getting lots of colds and sore throats constantly. Its so frustrating and worrisome if it "means" something. :(